Downloads & Installation Notes
Download the proper installer version according to the “Installer Versions” paragraph above!
1. To install GUI Deluxe Multi you must have both L8 and L9 installed on your system. Run the installer and follow the wizard. At the “Custom install” step you will find that both boxes are checked by default (Fig.1). Uncheck one of them if you want to install the GUI Deluxe to one Logic app. Leave them checked if want to install the GUI Deluxe to both Logic application instances.
2. To revert to the factory Logic GUI run the installer, uncheck the “GUI Deluxe” boxes and check the “GUI Original” box(es).
Logic GUI Deluxe
Click the buttons above to find out what has been updated in the new Logic GUI.
Logic Deluxe GUI is a new friendly graphical interface designed to refresh and inspire the Logic Pro users offering an intuitive design of the objects resembling hardware studio equipment. The pack comes with standard installer(s) so you can easily install the new skin or revert to the original.
There are two different installers below labeled as “Multi” and “Single”.
• You must download the Multi Installer if you have multiple Logic application instances installed on your system ( i.e L8 & L9 ). In this scenario Logic 9 is labeled as “Logic Pro” and Logic 8 as “Logic Pro 8” in the Applications. Example: You can install “GUI Deluxe” for both L8 & L9 or revert to “GUI Original” at a time.
• You must download the Single Installer if you have a single Logic 8 or Logic 9 application instance installed on your system. In this scenario Logic 8 or Logic 9 is labeled as “Logic Pro” in the Applications.
1. To install GUI Deluxe Single you must have either L8 or L9 installed on your system (one Logic application instance on your system labeled as “Logic Pro” in the Applications). Run the installer and follow the wizard. At the “Custom install” step you will find that all boxes are unchecked (Fig.2). Check one of the “GUI Deluxe” boxes depending on which Logic version you have.
2. To revert to the original Logic interface run the installer and check the “GUI Original” regarding your Logic version.