A R T I C U L A T I O N M I D I R E M O T E
X-DAW Art PRO offers various Articulation Remote Control switching methods powered by all sorts of external MIDI devices such as:
• iPad AG Workstation (Lemur).
• iPad AG Workstation (TouchOSC).
• Second Keyboard (full Key Switching range).
• Master Keyboard (split Key Switching and Performance ranges).
• Other MIDI devices.
iPad Articulation Remote Control Workstation (Lemur)
X-DAW Articulation EDITOR teleports the articulation names, group names and the colors into Logic and iPad AG Remote Control workstation. That revolutionary development creates remote control layouts automatically in the iPad Remote workstation.
• 32 layouts per iPad Preset.
• Up to 64 Articulation switching buttons. The number, positions and coloring of buttons depend on the automatic layout creation during the Maps teleport.
• A Layouts/Page switching window. X-DAWp EDITOR software teleports the Articulation Presets names directly into the iPad workstation "Layouts Window".
• 10 onboard Control Change assignable faders.
• X/Y Pad with custom Controllers assignment.
• Global layout MIDI Channel assignment.
• Pan & Volume Controls.
• Mixer vertical zoom buttons.
• Copy/Paste buttons for the Mixer fader labels, CC assignments and Controller levels.
• MIDI Settings Window. Each layout comes with an advanced MIDI Settings window which offers the following settings:
- Controller Assignments dialog. You can set custom CC numbers for the Mixer faders and the X/Y pad.
- Daemon Port assignment.
- Buttons Output definition (Note; Key Pressure; Controller or Program).
- Recall Settings.
iPad AG Workstation (TouchOSC)
The TouchOSC workstation comes with pre-designed starting templates where you only have to name the Articulation buttons. The bundle comes with a rich collection of presets for various 3rd Party Instruments.
Art Text Points MIDI Remote (Logic X only)
The Art MIDI remote environment tool comes with a dynamic user interface and can transform external KS,
Program or CC directly into Art text points without using complicated IAC or Controller Assignments routings.
The text points MIDI Remote is compatible with all Logic Pro X versions.